The ideal system for getting to know the complex interaction of electrical and electronic automotive components in a practical way on original components: engine management basics - error-free, low-noise, emission-free.
The T-Varia Connect System Engine Management enables the fully functional operation of MPI, FSI and TDI motor controls by simply replacing the actuators on the system panel.
The engine control unit is error-free in every situation. It enables operation with individual components, and in this way a step-by-step build-up to the overall system.
- T-Varia trolley in aluminium design (Art.-No. 11010020)
- T-Varia Engine Management Sensors (Art.-No. 11041050)
- T-Varia Engine Management Control Unit (Art.-No. 11042050)
- T-Varia Engine Management Drive Unit (Art.-No. 11043050)
- T-Varia Engine Management Actuators MPI (Art.-No. 11044050)
- Cable set, various lengths and colours, in safety version (Art.-No. 11035180)
- Power supply 3-15 V, 40 A (Art-No. 10138100)
- Extensive digital worksheets available for Electude e-learning system *
- Recommended additional equipment
- Digital work orders T-Varia Engine Management MPI (Art.-No. 11044052)
- T-Varia Engine Management Actuators FSI (Art.-No. 11044060)
- Digital work orders T-Varia Engine Management FSI (Art.-No. 11044062)
- T-Varia Engine Management Actuators TDI (Art.-No. 11044070)
- Digital work orders T-Varia Engine Management TDI (Art.-No. 11044072)