Through the preparatory theory and practical assignments the student learns:
- Theoretical knowledge about the lighting system of a car.
- Theoretical knowledge about the CAN-bus communication system.
- To read and understand electrical lighting diagrams.
- To connect the CAN-bus controlled lighting system of a car.
- To identify the structure of a CAN-bus lighting system.
- To explain the operation of the various lighting components.
- To build up CAN-bus controlled lighting circuits with the aid of an electric diagram.
- To perform measurements on a CAN-bus (lighting) system.
- To make a diagnosis on a CAN-bus (lighting) system.
- To perform measurements on the CAN-bus system and simulate and analyse the effect of failures.
Detailed information and descriptions of the individual products included - see respectively under: "This training package contains"