T-Varia Connect is ideal for assembling individual components into an overall system. Here trainees learn to read and create schematics, to assign terminal names, and connecting the system accordingly. Theoretical knowledge can be applied and tested on original automotive components in a realistic and clear manner.
With a focus on "Understanding and using circuit diagrams" the package serves as a useful complement and extension to trainees who already have acquired basic knowledge of electrics, most meaningful with the help of the training package TP1a.
- At a glance
- T-Varia Cart in aluminum design (No. 11010020)
- T-Varia Front Lighting (No. 11011050)
- T-Varia Controls (No. 11012050)
- T-Varia Rear Lighting (No. 11013050)
- Cable set, different lengths and colors, safety version (No. 11035170)
- Power supply 3-15 V, 40 A (No. 10138100)
- Educational documents with tasks and worksheets and associated solutions
- Recommended Enhancements
- T-Varia Relay Circuits (No. 11016050)
- T-Varia Basic Circuits (No. 11014050)
- T-Varia Wiper (No. 11020050)
- T-Varia Trailer (No. 11027050)