The Actuators Trainer consists of a practical set-up and the associated E-learning. The practical set-up contains all necessary components that can be connected to each other with the help of the corresponding wiring set. The components are used to give the student more insight into the different circuits, actuators and semi-conductors that can be found in electrical engineering. The student measures various actuators/semi-conductors or builds circuits step by step and then performs relevant measurements on the associated actuators /semi-conductors . Based on the measurements, the student will explain the operation of the circuit and its components.
Through the preparatory theory and practical assignments, the student learns:
- To recognise actuators/semi-conductors.
- The operation of actuators/semi-conductors.
- The application of actuators/semi-conductors.
- To check actuators/semi-conductors.
- To analyse measurement results.
- To build circuits.
- To perform measurements on built circuits.
Detailed information and descriptions of the individual products included - see respectively under: "This training package contains"