With this module panel you expand the possible uses of the T-Varia generator system. The panel provides 3 x ammeters to display excitation current, charging current and load current. This simplifies the investigation of different operating situations. Two diode fields are available for manual rectification.
- 3 x ammeter for visualising the operating situations of excitation current, charging current and load current .
- 2 x diode fields for manual rectification .
- 9 x switches each provide three positions for the individual diodes, allowing stepwise rectification and fleixible fault switching
- 15 x terminals in 4mm safety version, 8 x terminals in 6mm safety version .
- Didactically prepared documents with worksheets and the associated solutions
- Learning content
- From alternating to direct current
- Function of the electric circuit
- Fault images on the generator, troubleshooting with the oscilloscope .
- Naming electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems .
- Measure and assess electrical quantities and signals .
- T-Varia system panel suitable for T-Varia equipment trolley
- Design with coloured digital print behind Plexiglas, circuit diagrams and symbols, two chrome-plated bow handles for easy handling, as well as rear cover
- 3 x ammeter with digital display - 50A, 10A, 50A .
- 9 x switches for interruption or short-circuit of the individual diodes .
- 2 x diode fields for rectification .
- Cable set complete with matching laboratory cables in safety version .
- Already present
- T-Varia basic equipment generator
- Generator with transistor controller, multifunction controller or LIN bus controller
|Category:||Electrics and Electronics|
|Power Supply:||12 V vehicle battery|
|Product weight:||5,50 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||96,00 × 25,00 × 25,00 cm|
|PDF Manual:||110 pages|