With this training stand of an original electromechanical power steering you will examine and demonstrate all functions in a comprehensible way. The drive pinion is cut open to make the movements and components visible. 6 different errors can be applied. A conventional vehicle battery is required for operation.
- An overview
- Demonstration of how different situations work
- Display of the required effort with and without support (resistance pressure box)
- Error circuit: 6 switches / 12 error - measurements and diagnosis
- Didactically prepared documents with worksheets and the corresponding solutions
- learning content
- Function of the electromechanical power steering
- Working with circuit diagrams, understanding and diagnosis of the electrical circuit and electronic control system
- Active return to straight-ahead running, demand-oriented power consumption to reduce fuel consumption
- Work with standard workshop diagnostic systems. Readout of measured value blocks for steering angle, current consumption and torque .
- Fault simulation, diagnosis and measurements. CAN data bus communication between the control unit for steering column electronics
- Naming of electrical and electronic components, assemblies and systems
- Measurement and evaluation of electrical quantities and signals
- High-quality equipment trolley made of aluminium profile, mobile.
- Original electromechanical power steering, double drive pinions cut open and protected behind Plexiglas, original instrument cluster
- Worktop, control panel with ignition switch and OBD interface
- Vehicle speed and motor speed adjustable
- Error circuit with 6 x toggle switch*, measuring sockets (pin-outs) in 4mm design on all components*
- Resistance pressure box - to partially increase the steering forces
- Voltage supply with vehicle battery
* The two add-ons "error circuit" and "measuring sockets" are mandatory.
|Category:||Safety and Comfort|
|Power Supply:||12 V vehicle battery|
|Product weight:||50,00 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||102,00 × 95,00 × 145,00 cm|
|PDF Manual:||56 pages|