The modern car has a lot of control units that communicate via networks. Serial communication is a common method of communication between control units.
Serial communication Trainer (basic), 3 h 56 min
In this course you will learn to make various messages and send them to the correct recipients.
- Serial communication - advanced
- Controller Area Network (CAN) bus: protocol introduction - basics
- Serial communication Trainer: Introduction - basics
- Serial communication Trainer: Practice - basics
Serial communication Trainer (advanced), 4 h 10 min
In this course you will learn the operation of Serial communication in electrical engineering. With the oscilloscope you learn to view and analyse the signal.
- Controller Area Network (CAN)-bus: transmission lines - specialist
- Network configuration - basics
- Oscillograph - advanced
- Oscilloscope: introduction - Fluke 123 - basics
- Oscilloscope: guided tour - Fluke 123 - advanced
- Oscilloscope: exercises - Fluke 123 - advanced
- Serial communication Trainer: Signal - advanced
License: You purchase a license for any number of students and teachers with a period of validity of 10 years. This can be extended individually after. The software will be activated on your Electude e-learning domain.
* Separate license may apply for the Preliminary theory.