This training stand is built with original parts and components of the dual zone Climatronic from the VW Golf 6. The arrangement is of the components is according to the vehicle. The connections of all functionally relevant sensors and actuators and the control units and components of the cooling circuit are original compounds, such as in the vehicle. This allows you to work with original manufacturer's documentation and schematics. Most of the original components are a easily accessible or exposed. Using the OBD interface common workshops diagnostic systems can be connected. This allows access to all control units fitted and guarantees options such as basic settings of actuators, actuator diagnosis and the reading of measurement value blocks.
- At a glance
- Fully functional 2-zone Climatronic, original components VW Golf 6, specially prepared for training purposes
- Aluminum frame profile on castors with extra-large tabletop, control panels, OBD connector
- Pressure gauges for the high and low pressure side to illustrate the pressures under different load conditions
- Additional connections for use by maintenance stations: vacuuming, cleaning, evacuation and filling of the system with refrigerant "R134a"
- Powered Air Compressor, speed controlled by frequency converters, 3.6 kW 400 V three-phase motor
- On board supply from regulated 12 volt 40 amp power supply
- Emission-free motor for the operation in classrooms
- Optional supplements
- Fault switchbox separately mounted, lockable, 10 error switches (No. 79300118)
- Pin-outs on all sensors / actuators, 4mm sockets in the colors of the original circuit diagram (No. 79300117)
- Interruption box with all pins of the controller, 2 x 52 sockets with short circuit plugs and measuring interface, hardwired. Allows diagnosis by single separating signals / components. In addition transitional and load resistor or short circuit (No. 79300119)
- Webasto Thermo Top auxiliary heating, fully functional, integrated control panel, incl. diagnostic interface and removable 5 liter fuel tank with quick release fasteners (No. 79300115)*
- VAG-COM Diagnostic System (VCDS) - powerful diagnostic tool (No. 38079135)
* Due to the NOT emission-free operation of the auxiliary heater use is only allowed outdoors or indoors with the correct exhaust extraction system.