This training vehicle is fully functional and ideal for troubleshooting and diagnostic work. It also enables students to learn various measurements, tests and diagnostic procedures on the components of conventional drive, the comfort system, or - depending on the variant, assistance systems. The training vehicle is based on a Volkswagen Golf 7. Select the desired engine technology petrol (TSI) or diesel (TDI). The version determines the focus of the learning content and the number of learning situations.
- At a glance
- Fully functional, prepared training vehicle
- Prepared for training purposes, easy access to all essential components.
- Complete with air conditioning, ABS/ESP system, CAN network, SRS AIRBAG system (inactive) etc.
- All control units fault-free
- Possibility of exhaust emission test
- Design of the breakout measuring boxes in sturdy metal housing with handles and long connection cable for use next to the vehicle.
- Design of the pin-outs as 4mm sockets in the colours of the original wiring diagram, attached to all required sensors/actuators.
- Detailed documentation for fault circuit and diagnosis, circuit diagrams, self-study programme
- Version FS30 (engine / comfort): 30 fault switches* for engine and comfort systems, serial breakout box for engine control unit with 4mm jumper plugs, over 80 pin-outs on components
- Version FS30 (assistance / comfort): 30 fault switches* for the areas assistance systems and comfort systems, serial breakout box for on-board control unit with 4mm bridge plugs, over 80 pin-outs on components
- Version FS60 (engine / comfort / assistance): 60 fault switches* for the areas engine, comfort systems and assistance systems, serial breakout box for engine control unit with 4mm bridge plugs, serial breakout box for on-board power supply control unit with 4mm bridge plugs, over 120 pin-outs on components
- Recommended accessories: VCDS diagnostic system, measuring devices
* 30 fault switches provide approx. 50 learning situations / 60 fault switches provide approx. 90 learning situations