T-Varia Engine management MPI/FSI/TDI consists of a practical set-up and the associated E-learning. The sensors and actuators of the particular system are handled one by one in this practical.Through the preparatory theory and practical assignments the student learns:
- To recognise the sensors and actuators in a vehicle and electrical diagram.
- The operation of the sensors and actuators of the MPI/FSI/TDI system.
- The checks of the sensors and actuators of the MPI/FSI/TDI system.
- To perform measurements using the multimeter and oscilloscope.
- To analyse measurement results from the multimeter and oscilloscope.
- To use live data for checking sensor/actuator values.
- To draw conclusions from the obtained measurement data.
Please select the desired version for detailed information and descriptions of the individual products included.