The HV Trainer consists of a practical set-up and the associated E-learning. This practical set-up includes a complete HV system, with a realistic measurable high voltage. The use of this trainer focuses on safety. The de-energising and assessment of the insulation resistance and potential equalisation cables. The participant can also practice with this Trainer in detecting these types of failures in a HV system.
Through the preparatory theory and practical assignments, the participant learns:
- To de-energise a HV system using different methods.
- The challenges for an emergency service employee with an active HV system.
- That the opening of the housing of a HV component is monitored.
- That a HV connector cannot simply be disconnected.
- To check potential equalisation.
- To assess the insulation resistance of HV components.
- To recognise signals from the most common HV components.
- To work with the 'Diagnostic search mode' of the HV Trainer.
- Fault finding on the basis of an error code/complaint description.
Detailed information and descriptions of the individual products included - see respectively under: "This training package contains"
|Power Supply:||10 - 15 V DC (3 A)|
|Shipping weight:||8,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||8,00 Kg|