The Basic electrical Trainer consists of a practical set-up and the associated E-learning. The practical set-up consists of all necessary components that can be connected to each other with the help of the associated wiring. The components are used to give the student a better understanding of the various circuits that can occur in electrical engineering. Step by step the student builds the various circuits. Then the student performs measurements in order to gain insight into voltages and currents.
Through the preliminary theory and practical assignments the student learns:
- To connect various electric circuits.
- To identify components of an electric circuit.
- To explain the operation of various electric circuits.
- To recognise various electric symbols.
- To perform measurements on various electric circuits.
Detailed information and descriptions of the individual products included - see respectively under: "This training package contains"