Tolerances are getting smaller and measuring properly with measuring tools is very important. In this course you learn to measure accurately with a micrometer.
T-Box Micrometer (basic), 1 h 27 min
After completing the practical work orders, you will have learned to use a micrometer, to read a micrometer correctly, to calibrate a micrometer, to perform reliable measurements with a micrometer.
- Micrometer - basics
- T-Box Micrometer: Introduction - basics
T-Box Micrometer (advanced), 3 h 58 min
After completing the practical measuring tasks, you have learned how to insert a micrometer screw, how to read a micrometer screw correctly and how to read it correctly.
- Micrometer - advanced
- T-Box Micrometer Box: Red - advanced
- T-Box Micrometer Box: Grey - advanced
- T-Box Micrometer Box: Blue - advanced
- T-Box Micrometer Box: Conclusion - advanced
License: You purchase a license for any number of students and teachers with a period of validity of 10 years. This can be extended individually after. The software will be activated on your Electude e-learning domain.
* Separate license may apply for the Preliminary theory.