The Insulation Resistance Box consists of a box and the associated E-learning. The box consists of a prepared HV cable set and possibly a Bosch FSA 050 insulation resistance meter. With installations where high voltages occur, the correct insulation resistance of wiring and components is very important for safe operation. Being able to check the insulation resistance in the correct way is therefore a task for workshop personnel.
Through the preparatory theory and practical assignments the participant learns:
- How to handle the multimeter and insulation resistance meter.
- The meaning of insulation resistance.
- How to check the insulation resistance according to the workshop documentation.
- What it means for the measurement result and conclusion if you do not carry out the measurement according to the workshop documentation.
- What it means for the installation and therefore for the customer, if the insulation resistance is too low.
Detailed information and descriptions of the individual products included - see respectively under: "This training package contains"