This plug-in hybrid training vehicle is fully functional and ideal for troubleshooting and diagnostic work. It also allows trainees to learn various measurements, tests and diagnostic procedures on the components of the high-voltage system, such as the electric and conventional drive, comfort system, high-voltage battery and others. The training vehicle is based on a Volkswagen Golf GTE.
- At a glance
- Fully functional, prepared training vehicle
- Didactically valuable selection of faults and measuring points with a total of 60 fault circuits, 90 learning situations / faults
- 381 measuring points in breakout boxes, 244 pin-out measuring points on components. All measuring points in 4mm safety version
- High-voltage battery exposed and visible with transparent cover
- Measurements and fault circuits - also in the field of equipotential bonding and insulation testing
- Measuring boxes in sturdy metal housing with handles and emergency stop as well as printed circuit diagram
- High voltage test sockets carry the actual voltage, but are greatly reduced in current
- Access to all high-voltage measuring points behind lockable transparent protective cover
- All measuring sockets with additional numbering and colour coding for easy differentiation between low and high voltage range
- Long cables allow the measuring boxes to be used on a side table next to the vehicle
- Integrated fault circuits
- Fault box high-voltage system: 30 switches / 41 faults
- Fault box conventional: 30 switches / 49 faults
- Integrated measuring possibilities
- Breakout box combustion engine: 169 low-voltage measuring points (83 of which have jumper plugs).
- Breakout box electric drive: 110 low-voltage measuring points (41 of which with jumper plug), 23 high-voltage measuring points, emergency stop.
- Breakout box high-voltage battery: 67 low-voltage measuring points (21 of which have jumper plugs), 12 high-voltage measuring points, emergency stop directly on HV battery.
- 244 pin-outs in 4mm version on components in the high-voltage and low-voltage system
- Supplementary equipment
- High voltage accessory set universal (Item No. 38660050)
- Metrahit H+E Car-Set (Item No. 16162150)
- VCDS Diagnostic System (Item No. 38079135)
Please note that the work orders are based on the assumption that the trainer is certified as an expert for "working under voltage" (in the sense of BG 8686) and can supervise all work steps of the trainee. Responsibility for the use of this training system lies in all cases with the training provider and course leader. Emergency stop switches are installed in the vehicle with which all voltage-carrying parts of the HV system can be switched off.
|Product weight:||1.615,00 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||354,00 × 164,50 × 148,10 cm|
|PDF Manual:||280 pages|