Please select the desired Motor type to view all other options.
- At a glance
- The engine is fully equipped with all the necessary functional original components as compact system. The training engine has low mileage.
- uilt on a frame made of aluminum profile with 4 large totalfeststellbaren castors.
- Control panel with side lockable doors. A pull-out table is integrated which is suitable for testers or notebooks. The table top has a printed circuit diagram of the system and is laminated with a protective film.
- The front panel consists of 6mm composite material is color printed and laminated with a protective film.
- The engine has a residual bus simulation, whereby the engine control unit is completely free of errors.
- Original components, including valves, controls, immobilizer, ignition, wiring harness, diagnostic plug, fuel pump, fuel gauge, complete exhaust system. Rotating or hot engine parts are protected.
- The exhaust system with catalyst is arranged so that the connection of the exhaust gas test devices is possible and easy.
- min. 10 l Fuel tank
- At the angular positioning of the control panel, the instrument cluster, the ignition switch, and a controller for speed simulation is mounted.
- Electrical / electronic components such as controller, relay, fuel pump are mounted on a plate easily accessible at the side of the engine.
- Under the engine an oil pan is attached.
- The desired engine speed can be set via the continuously adjustable original accelerator pedal sensor.
- Original diagnostic connector is mounted easily accessible and connected to the system.
|Power Supply:||12 V vehicle battery|
|Product weight:||310,00 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||169,00 × 88,00 × 152,00 cm|
|PDF Manual:||80 - 190 pages|