The system panel is equipped with original components from the vehicle. In addition to three conventional glow plugs a modern glow plug with pressure sensor is installed in a pressure chamber.
In practice, this glow plug measures the pressure in the engine combustionchamber by means of the built-in sensor, and reports it to the engine-control electronics. These pressure signals facilitate compliance with the increasingly stringentemission limits through the construction of a closed-loop control. Thus, a significantlyexpanded functionality is given in the modern diesel engine management.The system panel allows tests and measurements to temperature, pressureand sensor voltage. These can also be made visible on an oscilloscope.
- At a glance
- Ignition switch and indicator light
- Potentiometer for adjusting the annealing current
- Switch to turn on the annealing current
- Digital color display, two-piece for pressure and voltage sensor
- Digital color display for the temperature in the pressure chamber
- Pressure chamber with sensor glow plug and sight glass
- Pressure connection for compressed air pump
- Pressure relief valve, pressure safety valve
- Pressure sensor and temperature sensor
- 3 x conventional glow plugs
- Preheating control unit with 12 led out connections. The current can be interrupted for each glow plug or measured individually on the four bridges
- Manual high pressure pump with pressure gauge