The radio and navigation system panel is equipped with OEM components from the car. Best used to get to know the basic circuits of a motor vehicle infotainment. The selection of components is ideal for basic training.
- At a glance
- 1 x Multimedia Navigation car radio with a 18 cm / 7 inch touch screen (incl. software with latest maps of Europe), with DVD / CD-ROM drive, USB port, MicroSD, connectors for steering wheel remote control
- 1 x Ignition switch with three switch positions
- 2 x coaxial speaker 3-way
- 1 x Car Rear View Camera with Night Vision
- 1 x Fully automatic 12V motor antenna
- 1 x GPS receiver with long cable
- 1 x Front panel switch for parking brake
- Antenna connection and function LED's
All components can be wired to a total of 37 connector sockets in 4 mm safety design in different colours and all signals can also be measured accordingly. The connections are labelled.