WABCO System - A ready to use function model incl. Voltage regulated 24 Volt (0-30V) 30 amp switching power supply, self-closing safety pneumatic clutches on all components, all required hose connections, data sheets, circuit diagram, Manual and Operating Instructions
- At a glance
- The structure of the motor vehicle air brake consists exclusively of original components of WABCO. To illustrate the EBS control processes the function model has four electric powered wheel units to simulate the front and rear axles. An integrated circuit fault with ten practically oriented errors provides the ability to understand realistic operating conditions and practice troubleshooting.
- The modular system provides an attractive Training into the field of commercial vehicle air brake systems. The flexible connections of the components ensure maximum freedom in the design of learning situations and action-oriented transfer of knowledge. The coloured air lines support a clear structured experimental setup.
- For connection of suitable diagnostic equipment, the facility has an OBD diagnostic interface. With four large pressure gauges and original test terminals, the test steps in the function and pressure assurance testing can be represented clearly in accordance with Annex 29 to traffic regulations.
- The original WABCO diagnostic program, WABCO testers and presentation programs are available.
- Compressed air brake systems EBS E with original WABCO components
- Integrated error circuit with 10 practical errors
- Measuring points on components with error circuit
- 4 large manometers for functional and pressure safety testing (SP)
- Variably applicable test connections with T-piece for function and pressure safety test (SP)
- OBD diagnostic port
- Learning contents
- Conducting maintenance, diagnosis and repair work on brake systems and networked systems
- Identification of brake systems, analysis of functions and interaction with other systems
- Limiting faults in brake systems
- Evaluating the self-diagnosis of electronic brake energy control systems and networked systems
- Link of control units, analysis of data exchange
- Documentation of measured values, signals and error protocols
- Using the possibilities of standard workshop diagnostic and information technology
- Coding of control units, adaptation of software versions and testing of data communication lines
- Comply with manufacturer-specific regulations for the replacement of worn and defective components
- Carrying out a functional and pressure safety test SP in accordance with Annex VIII § 29 StVZO
Compressed air connection: compressor with at least 10 bar and sufficient power output per liter (L / min)