The accurate measurement of the wheel speed is very important for modern assistance systems. With modern vehicles 3 variants of MRE sensors are commonly used. In this course you will learn to recognise and analyse the different signals.
MRE Trainer (advanced), 6 h 25 min
After going through the practical assignments you will be able to: Identify the structure of the MRE wheel sensor. Identify the structure of the wheel bearing. Explain the operation of the various MRE wheel sensors. Perform measurements on an MRE wheel sensor and review them. To diagnose the MRE wheel sensor.
- Magnetic dependent resistor - basics
- Frequency Modulation - basics
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Wheel Speed Sensor: MRE - advanced
- MRE Trainer: MRE wheel sensor - advanced
- MRE Trainer: MRE wheel sensor with rotational direction and air gap recognition - advanced
- MRE Trainer: MRE wheel sensor with encoded signal - advanced
License: You purchase a license for any number of students and teachers with a period of validity of 10 years. This can be extended individually after. The software will be activated on your Electude e-learning domain.
* Separate license may apply for the Preliminary theory.