With modern electric vehicles a three-phase electric motor is very common. The three-phase electric motor is directed by an inverter which is fed by means of a battery. In this course you will learn to recognise the components of an electrically driven wheel and how it should be measured.
Electric traction Trolley (basic), 8 h 54 min
After going through the practical assignments you will be able to: Identify the structure of the Electric traction Trolley. Explain the operation of the Electric traction Trolley components. Perform measurements on the Electric traction Trolley and assess them.
- Electric drive - specialist
- Energy flow in hybrid vehicles - specialist
- Efficiency - basics
- Loss of driving form - basics
- Inverter - specialist
- Rotating magnetic field - specialist
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor - advanced
- Electric traction Trolley: Introduction
- Electric traction Trolley: DC voltage - basics
Electric traction Trolley (specialist), 5 h 52 min
After going through the practical assignments you will be able to: Perform measurements on the Inverter and assess them. Determine and assess the motor operation efficiency.Determine and assess the generator operation efficiency.
- Energy density - specialist
- Synchronous motor with permanent magnet - advanced
- Electric traction Trolley: AC voltage - specialist
- Electric traction Trolley: Efficiency (generator operation) - specialist
- Electric traction Trolley: Efficiency (motor operation) - specialist
License: You purchase a license for any number of students and teachers with a period of validity of 10 years. This can be extended individually after. The software will be activated on your Electude e-learning domain.
* Separate license may apply for the Preliminary theory.