The purpose of this set-up is to gain knowledge and practical skills about the voltage-free switching of HV systems. In this course you will learn how to make a hybrid vehicle voltage-free under various conditions.
MRE Trainer (advanced), 5 h 25 min
After going through the practical assignments you will be able to: Identify the task and application of HV-components. To identify the properties of HV-voltage. The procedure to make a vehicle voltage-free. To identify the properties of the activation of the airbag with a collision. To identify the properties of a torn HV-line.
- Working on hybrid vehicles - basics
- Voltage free switching HV system - specialist
- Switching HV system to voltage free - software - specialist
- Lock-out Trainer: Introduction - basics
- Lock-out Trainer: Damage to a hybrid vehicle - basics
License: You purchase a license for any number of students and teachers with a period of validity of 10 years. This can be extended individually after. The software will be activated on your Electude e-learning domain.
* Separate license may apply for the Preliminary theory.